The Junior League of Omaha is known for its ability to train volunteers. We involve and engage our members in a variety of volunteer service, skill building and networking opportunities. Membership is open to all women, at least 21 years old, who are committed to voluntarism. The Junior League of Omaha reaches out to women of all races, religions and origins. Each membership year begins June 1 and ends May 30.
- Volunteer opportunities
- Learn about the Omaha community
- Network and make new friends
- Develop and grow your leadership skills through training opportunities
- Gain experience in organizing and implementing a variety of initiatives, including:
- New Members engage in one-year of education and development, while completing admission requirements for Active Membership status.
- Active Members have completed requirements for new membership.
- Sustainer status may be granted after a minimum of seven fully-placed Active years of Junior League service. We welcome sustainers transferring from other Leagues.
- Transfer Members have moved to the Omaha area and were New Members or Active Members in other Junior League city.