Grant applications are currently closed, please check back for 2020-2021 information.
Throughout its history, the Junior League of Omaha has been improving our community by donating countless volunteer hours and awarding scholarships and community assistance grants. The League is currently seeking opportunities, aligned with our mission and focus areas, to improve our community by awarding community assistance grants to local nonprofit organizations for programs or projects based on the following parameters:
- Applicants must be 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations operating in Douglas County, Nebraska.
- Programs or projects must support and pertain to the needs, benefits, enrichment and enlightenment of women and/or children.
The Junior League of Omaha prefers to fund programs or projects that utilize the organization’s volunteers. Community assistance grant awards are typically less than $2,000.
The Junior League of Omaha will not provide funds for:
- Staff time
- Tickets or tables for benefits
- Fundraising activities
- Building funds or endowments
- Requests to fund individuals
- Trips or tours
- Research groups, including medical research
- Political or religious matters.
Questions? Please contact the Community Research & Development Committee, at email@example.com.