Throughout its 100-year history, the Junior League of Omaha has been improving our community by donating countless volunteer hours and awarding scholarships and community assistance grants. The Junior League of Omaha is currently seeking opportunities, aligned with our mission and focus areas, to improve our community by awarding community assistance grants to local nonprofit organizations for programs or projects based on the following parameters:
- Applicants must be 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations operating in Douglas County, Nebraska.
- Programs or projects must support and pertain to the needs, benefits, enrichment and enlightenment of women and/or children.
- The Junior League of Omaha prefers to fund programs or projects that utilize the organization’s volunteers.
- Community assistance grant awards are typically less than $2,000.
- The Junior League of Omaha will not provide funds for:
- Staff time
- Tickets or tables for benefits
- Fundraising activities
- Building funds or endowments
- Requests to fund individuals
- Trips or tours
- Research groups, including medical research
- Political or religious matters
Application Process *Closed for 2019*
The Junior League of Omaha is requesting Eligibility Forms to begin the 2018-2019 community assistance grant application process. If your Eligibility Form is approved, the Junior League of Omaha will ask you to submit a completed community assistance grant application.
Check back in December 2019
Please contact the chair of Community Research & Development Committee, at email@example.com.