A Century of Serving: A Centennial Cookbook Celebration NOW ON SALE!
With nearly 250 recipes, many accompanied by photos from renowned photographer Joshua Foo, the book provides a plan for a delightful dinner, a perfect party and everything in between.
Buy your book online or in-person at events throughout the fall and holiday season.
Proceeds from the book will support the Junior League of Omaha’s training and community initiatives.
Please note: All online orders MUST be shipped. Bulk orders of 10 cookbooks receive discount pricing. To order more than 10 cookbooks, separate orders must be placed. Contact email@example.com with questions.
Purchase your JLO Cookbook in person at select League General Membership Meetings or at the following Omaha area stores.
- Everbloom Floral & Gift (Loveland location only, 90th & Center)
- Voila Magdalene Blooms (4922 Dodge Street)
- JH Interior Design (Clocktower Village: 721 N 98th Street)
- Stir Coffee Bar (Legacy – 16950 Wright Plaza)
- Salt Creek Mercantile (1502 Silver St – Ashland)
- Made in Omaha (Countryside Village, Old Market)
- Prairie in Bloom (1702 Cuming St.)
- Village Pomegranate/The Linen Gallery (Countryside Village)
- Village Grinder (Countryside Village, 87th & Pacific)
- Clarkson Gift Shop (UNMC)
- CornerStone Gift Shop (UNMC)
- The Bookworm (90th & Center)
- Mine Custom Gifts (114th & Davenport)
- Spruce Interiors & Gifts (5022 Leavenworth Street)
- Children’s Hospital Gift Shop (82nd & Dodge Street)
- Reve (Rockbrook Village)
- Hearts & Fire (Rockbrook Village)