The application period for the 2020-2021 League Year is now closed. If you are interested in learning more for our 2021-2022 New Member Class, please reach out to email@example.com.
The Junior League of Omaha is known for its ability to train volunteers. We involve and engage our members in a variety of volunteer service, skill building and networking opportunities. Membership is open to all women, at least 21 years old, who are committed to voluntarism. The Junior League of Omaha reaches out to women of all races, religions and origins.
If you have any questions or want to speak to someone about membership opportunities, you are welcome to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time! We’d love to connect with you and share more about the Junior League of Omaha, our community efforts, opportunities for volunteer and leadership involvement and the benefits of membership.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for additional updates and opportunities!
- Participate in a variety of volunteer opportunities
- Build skills professionally and personally
- Learn more about the Omaha community and make an impact on its issues
- Network and make new connections and friendships
- Plan and organize events and/or fundraisers
- Develop your leadership skills
- Create a better understanding of nonprofit work
- Join a committee of your choice, to align with your strengths and interests