The application period for the 2021-2022 League Year is now open! We are thrilled you are interested in joining the 103rd New Member Class.
The New Member Application can be filled out online. Applications and the New Member Course Fee and Annual Dues payment are due by June 30.
For more information about the New Member Year and membership, please review the Digital Membership Guide.
We will be conducting several introduction and information sessions to help you learn more about what joining the Junior League of Omaha means. Please see details below:
Prospective Member Intro & Info – Benson Park Cleanup
Saturday, June 12 at 9 am
Click HERE to register
Follow us on Facebook to be the first to see our Events!
If you have additional questions about joining the League, please reach out to Recruiting Coordinator Sarah Antonello at email@example.com.
- Participate in a variety of volunteer opportunities
- Build skills professionally and personally
- Learn more about the Omaha community and make an impact on its issues
- Network and make new connections and friendships
- Plan and organize events and/or fundraisers
- Develop your leadership skills
- Create a better understanding of nonprofit work
- Join a committee of your choice, to align with your strengths and interests