The Junior League of Omaha is known for its ability to train volunteers. We involve and engage our members in a variety of volunteer service, skill building and networking opportunities. Membership is open to all women, at least 21 years old, who are committed to voluntarism. The Junior League of Omaha reaches out to women of all races, religions and origins.
Each membership year begins June 1 and ends May 30. Recruitment for our 2019-2020 New Member Class is now closed. Informational sessions and applications for our 2020-2021 class will be announced in early 2020.
If you have any questions or want to speak to someone about membership opportunities, you are welcome to reach out to us at email@example.com at any time! We’d love to connect with you and share more about the Junior League of Omaha, our community efforts, opportunities for volunteer and leadership involvement and the benefits of membership.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for additional updates and opportunities!
- Participate in a variety of volunteer opportunities
- Build skills professionally and personally
- Learn more about the Omaha community and make an impact on its issues
- Network and make new connections and friendships
- Plan and organize events and/or fundraisers
- Develop your leadership skills
- Create a better understanding of nonprofit work
- Join a committee of your choice, to align with your strengths and interests