The Junior League of Omaha is known for its ability to train volunteers. We involve and engage our members in a variety of volunteer service, skill building and networking opportunities. Membership is open to all women, at least 21 years old, who are committed to voluntarism. The Junior League of Omaha reaches out to women of all races, religions and origins. Each membership year begins June 1 and ends May 30. Informational sessions will take place February-May each year. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for additional updates and opportunities!
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2018-2019 YEAR IS NOW OPEN!
We are now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 New Member year. Please plan to attend one of the following a New Member information sessions to learn more!
February 8, 2018
March 13, 2018
April 26, 2018
May 10, 2018
New Member information sessions will take place at Junior League of Omaha headquarters (12135 Pacific St, Omaha, Nebraska 68154) from 6:00-7:30 PM.
If you have questions, please reach out to Megan McFarlin at 402.740.1396 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participate in a variety of volunteer opportunities
- Build skills professionally and personally
- Learn more about the Omaha community and make an impact on its issues
- Network and make new connections and friendships
- Plan and organize events and/or fundraisers
- Develop your leadership skills
- Create a better understanding of nonprofit work
- Join a committee of your choice, to align with your strengths and interests