Project Hope Pack has impacted thousands of children by distributing backpacks full of necessities and comfort items to children ages 3-18 who are taken out of crisis situations. In most situations, these children are taken from their homes and are given a trash bag to gather any belongings they can carry. The JLO’s Project Hope Pack provides filled backpacks to numerous agencies around Omaha to be given out to children at the time of their intake interview. In addition to essential hygiene items these backpacks are a sign of hope to boost children’s spirits in hard times.
How can the public or a league member make a donation? Email our Project Hope Pack Chairs for more information:
- Brandie Stallsworth- Blstalls@gmail.com
- Mikaela Borecky- firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Hope Pack seeks monetary and tangible donations.
2017-2018 Wish List*
- Fleece Twin size blankets
- New stuffed animals
- Rubik’s Cubes
- Small boxes of crayons/colored pencils
- Travel size shampoo, conditioner, soap
- Coloring Books- Adult or Child
- Dental Floss
- Sanitary Pads
* All items donated must be NEW.
2016 Agency Partners
“Thanks ever so much!! The backpacks are amazing as is your time and generosity in putting them together.” – Carol Wood, President and CEO, Children’s Square