Congratulations to the 2016 Volunteer Scholarship Recipients!
The Volunteer Scholarship was established in 1992 to support the volunteer and leadership potential of our youth. Each May, the Junior League of Omaha is privileged to award three $1,500 scholarships to female high school seniors who demonstrate outstanding volunteer performance in the community.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a young woman graduating from an Omaha area high school
- Must have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Must enroll as a full-time student in any private or public postsecondary institution in the upcoming school year
- Must be involved in a volunteer capacity in the community
- Complete the application, including the personal statement and one supervisor recommendation form. The application must be completed in its entirety – all questions must be answered.
- Submit your application to the Junior League of Omaha.
Completed applications and supervisor recommendations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1, 2017, or mailed and postmarked no later than March 1, 2017.
Mail applications to:Junior League of OmahaNominating Committee – Scholarships12135 Pacific StreetOmaha, NE 68154
Scholarship recipients will be notified by April 15, 2017.
For more information, applicants can email email@example.com